Monday, August 29, 2016

1st Day in 5-2

What a wonderful first day in 5-2!!  We spent the day getting to know each other a little better, playing a few games, and already jumping into some technology.  If you want to know if they enjoyed their day, just ask your kids to log on to Edmodo and show you some of the comments from tonight :)

I truly had a blast spending the day with your kids...I hope they had as much fun as I did!   You all have such delightful, respectful children...pause and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done :)

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that a BUNCH of paperwork came home today.  I know...a BUNCH of paperwork from the paperless teacher doesn't make sense (ha ha!), but I promise you -  it won't be a regular occurrence!

I didn't want you to miss anything, so here is a list of all the things that your child should have brought home:

Tenth Inning Letter - this needs to be signed by you and returned to school tomorrow.
Homework Policy
Re-take & Re-do Policy
Lunch Menu

If you're missing any of those, please let me know - I can email you an electronic copy.  

In all our fun, I completely forgot to take pictures today!  I wish I could have caught all their smiles, but I'll snap some tomorrow and post them here in the evening :)

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Have a peaceful evening - they should sleep well tonight ;)  I know I will!

"No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure." - Emma Goldman
Cheers ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment